Custom Injection Molding

Ilion, New York, United States
27 Pleasant Ave.

Our Lighter Side

Welcome to Acorn Products Corp.'s Blog. This is our somewhat occasional blog that really doesn't have a whole lot to do about business!!! You find pictures or a current event or may-be even a joke. This is our take on the lighter side of life! Enjoy.......



Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Voting for our Mascot Continues



I thought that I would add a couple of pictures of our "Mascot". In my efforts to befriend the squirrel I have been leaving him peanuts and laying in wait to take a picture. I know, I need to get a life! Everyday I am able to get a little closer and talk to it. I am really looking forward to the day I can call it by name. The voting continues on our Facebook page.The post below has the link.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments: