Custom Injection Molding

Ilion, New York, United States
27 Pleasant Ave.

Our Lighter Side

Welcome to Acorn Products Corp.'s Blog. This is our somewhat occasional blog that really doesn't have a whole lot to do about business!!! You find pictures or a current event or may-be even a joke. This is our take on the lighter side of life! Enjoy.......



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Meet Fred and Wilma


 This is "Fred and Wilma", the baby squirrels that live under the neighbor's porch roof, cute aren't they. I posted about them on June 12th. Like our "Mascot", I feed them peanuts and talk to them in hopes of being able to hand feed them someday. What was I thinking?????

 
For a split second last night my fondness for these varmints came into question. I knew for sure I had the names all wrong, they should have been named "Bonnie and Clyde". The picture below is my prized parsley plant, or should I say "was". That plant was nice and full, now just look at it, mostly spikes. I caught those two red handed in the act of munching down on my plant like it was a salad bar. As they ran away you could see sprigs of parsley dangling from their cheeks. I am sure if I hadn't caught them when I did they would have devoured the whole thing. I have placed my plant up on the table but I am sure that now that they have tasted it they will seek it out like kids in a candy shop.



Thanks for Looking!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did everybody go? This was a cool blog!!!!